[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page]

Re: COMCIFS Meeting at IUCr Congress 1999

Dear Colleagues

Thank you for your responses to my request for suitable times for the
COMCIFS business meeting. As expected, there was a broad spread of
preferences, and it is difficult to establish an overall consensus this far
in advance. However, based on the overall trends, I propose to establish
whether a room is available on
    13:00-15:00 Monday August 9
(that is, during the lunch and poster sessions, with a half hour gap after
the preceding Open Commission Meeting on Computing). I shall report back.

Regards
Brian

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster