[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page]

Denver conference on Digital Scientific Libraries

I was recently invited to give an account of our experiences with CIF at
a workshop in Denver on International Scientific Data, Standards and
Digital Libraries.  I came away with a number of ideas about how CIF
does or does not fit in with what is going on in the rest of the world
and I have summarized these in the attached report.  You might find
these ideas interesting in preparation for our meeting at the IUCr
Congress in Florence in August.

David Brown

DenverReport.pdf

begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773