[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page]

COMCIFS annual report to the IUCr Executive

Title:
I have been asked to prepare the COMCIFS annual report to the Executive for 2007.  Please let me know if you have something you think should be included.  I will circulate a draft later which will give you a second chance to point out what is still missing or incorrectly reported.

I also have to put together a triennial report for the General Assembly in Osaka.  I will use the annual reports as the basis of this and, again, I will circulate a draft for comment before submitting it.

Best wishes

David Brown
Chair, COMCIFS
begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773