[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page]

Re: Modus operandi of COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group

I entirely agree with Howard that it is not the job of cif to be
prescriptive in terms of what information is needed.  Unfortunately my
editorial hat momentarily slipped down over my eyes and blinded me to
this obvious characteristic of the dictionary.

			David

Dr.I.David Brown
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773

[Send comment to list secretary]
[Reply to list (subscribers only)]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster