[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page]

Re: Modus operandi of COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group

I have added a nice little search engine to the main index page of the
coreDMG list page (http://www.iucr.org/iucr-top/lists/coredmg/index.html and
mirrors).

I notice that the internal thread linking is broken; this is because I had
to hack the messages a while back to modify some Subject: headers. I'll try
to rebuild the archive database when time permits, but in the meantime
please don't rely on the links to "Prev by thread", "Next by thread" etc.

Brian

[Send comment to list secretary]
[Reply to list (subscribers only)]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster