[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page]

Re: proposal for valence items

Howard,

	I assumed that your later message, which stated, in effect, that
the only change needed was the change in the single definition, was your
final word on the subject.  If you want items defined in the dictionary
corresponding to all the terms you mention, I will welcome a set of
definitions in dictionary format that we can look at and consider.  The
ball is in your court.

			David

Dr.I.David Brown,  Professor Emeritus
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773
idbrown@mcmaster.ca

[Send comment to list secretary]
[Reply to list (subscribers only)]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster